Foamcor (Foam Board):
Description: A closed-cell foam between two skins of paper. The 3/16″ size is commonly used as a backing board for paintings, and may be incorporated into framing packages for works on paper. The 1/2″ thickness is frequently used as a material for tray-pack style crate interiors or to fabricate lightweight inner boxes for both 2D and 3D objects. Sometimes used to provide a support in storage where extra rigidity is required.
- 24″ x 36″ x 3/16″ ct. 25/case
- 30″ x 40″ x 3/16″ ct. 25/case
- 32″ x 40″ x 3/16″ ct. 25/case (Also Available in Acid-Free)*
- 40″ x 60″ x 3/16″ ct. 25/case (Also Available in Acid-Free)*
- 48″ x 96″ x 3/16″ ct. 25/case
- 48″ x 96″ x 1/2″ ct. 12/case